Ingredients for a single serve
- 200g Pizza Dough (Containing a third of Chestnut Flour)
- 150g Ristoris Creamy Porcini Mushrooms
- 80g Sliced Taleggio
- 6 Thin Slices Pork Cheeks
1. Heat a small non-stick pan and sauté the slices of pork cheek until crispy.
2. Arrange the dough in a circular oven dish and press with the fingertips to flatten it. Prick the bottom.
3. Bake at 220 °C for around three minutes.
4. Garnish the pizza with creamy porcini mushrooms and slices of Taleggio.
5. Bake for a further two minutes.
6. Garnish with the crispy pork cheek.