Explore the World of Gin from Your Home | A Virtual Gin Tasting Session
The flavorful, juniper berry and botanicals-infused spirit, founded in the Netherlands during the 1600s, has now bloomed globally!
Whether you’re a gin enthusiast or just wanting to learn about the spirit, participants will receive a tasting box direct to their door, everything you need to enjoy and experience all the excitement of a Gin Tasting Session, from the comfort of everyone’s home.
Connect to our Zoom Link and let the evening Be Gin 🍸
A great way to raise a glass together, learn something new and feel reunited in these unusual times.
Date: Saturday, 24th April, 2021
Price: 40 Eur per head
Hosted by Andrew Abela from FRANKS
- A Miniature Bottle of the Irish Boatyard Distillery Old Tom Gin
- A Miniature Bottle of the American Bluecoat Gin
- A Miniature Bottle of the Spanish 5Th Earth Citric Gin
- A Miniature Bottle of the Belgian Filliers Dry Gin
- A Miniature Bottle of the French Mistral Gin Rosé
- Tonic Water
- A selection of Salumi e Formaggi