We’re often praised for our Panettone Pudding, a superbly easy yet fabulously soothing dessert found on our Festive Season Menus. And whether you’re just curious about what this sounds like, or you’ve been wanting to try this, you’ve now got a trustworthy source to start with.
Read through the end – Luke will be sharing his highly-rated recipe with you!
- 1Kg Panettone Artigianale Classico (in case you’re wondering, we’ve got plenty of these)
- 100g Sugar
- 4 Whole Eggs
- 500ml Milk
- 500ml Full Fat Cream
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Slice the panettone
- Lay the slices in a low baking tin
- Whisk together the whole eggs, milk, full fat cream and sugar in a large mixing bowl to combine thoroughly
- Pour the egg mixture over the slices of panettone. Repeat a couple more times until all the mixture is used and all panettone slices are soaked in the mixture
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes
- When finished, sprinkle over with icing sugar
We bet you love the sound of everything! By all means – try out this recipe, post the pictures and tag us! We’d love to hear from you.
May you all have a wonderful and safe holiday season with your family and friends… and LOTS of good food!