Saturday, 16th September 2017 - Thursday, 1st January 1970
Start Time: 11:00 AM | End Time: 02:00 PM
Pinot Noir. Terlano
• Color: lively vermilion to ruby red
• Smell: Fresh stimulating nose with an aromatic spectrum ranging from blackberry and bilberry to a hint of cherry brandy with notes of licorice and aromas of undergrowth.
• Taste: On the palate, this Pinot Noir offers a delightful balance between ripe fruit and a delicate tannin structure which confers elegance on this minerally red wine.
• Color: full, intensive straw yellow
• Smell: The stimulating aroma of the Gewürztraminer is reminiscent of lychee and mango with delicate notes of honeysuckle. The aromatic spectrum also includes notes of rose petal, which are typical of this variety.
• Taste: The unique quality of the aromatic character of the wine is continued on the palate, with fresh fruit and lively acidity combining with mineral notes to leave a very round and at the same time firm impression.
• Color: brilliant pale yellow with green nuances
• Smell: Green apple and white peach combine with fine nuances of lemon balm and mint to create the typical aroma of the classic Terlano.
• Taste: Peach is very strong on the palate, too, lending the Terlano its lively but at the same time very mellow character. The multifaceted, well structured flavor derives from an interplay of freshness and minerality and also has a wonderfully persistent finish.
Occelli® al Barolo
This cheese is produced from cow milk . It is aged for at least five months in the Valcasotto cellars and has a hard consistency. It is then refined for two more months in Langa vineyards where it is enriched with Barolo wine.
It has been considered the best “drunk” cheese in tests conducted by the Slow Food experts, 1999.
Capraricca. La Casearia Carpenedo
Milk : Goat
Treatment : Pasteurized
Aging : min. 15 days
Shelf-life : 62 days
Matches : White Wines
Soft paste cheese with rare holes, handmade produced with selected milk of a unique barn.
Second place winner in the competition Caseus Veneti 2013, in the category ‘ Goat’s cheeses’.
Roast Beef. Chiapella